Broadcasting from the 2017 Sheep Show in Reno, we catch up with Eric Pawlak, TAGS Manager, at Worldwide Trophy Adventures (WTA) based in Sidney, NE. Erik was the founder of Cabelas Tags preceding the WTA purchase in July 2016. He has hunted western big game in many different areas of the Rockies, Midwest and Alaska. During the 2010 season, Eric accomplished his three quarter slam of North American wild sheep and he also holds a Super 10 of North American big game. Eric is an expert in understanding the complex application process that the states have in place to obtain limited-entry big-game tags.
- Grass roots discussion, passion for outdoors, road map to WTA (how you got here)
- What services does WTA provide for hunters and anglers?
- What sets WTA tag service apart from its competition?
- Explain difference in Bonus vs Preference Points… Modified Preference
- Application strategies, budgets, trophy quality units, LO tags, cancellation hunts
- Personal Hunts: 2016 Hunting Season Recap and what do you have your sights set on for 2017?
In addition, check out the other RnA Outdoors social media feeds for more up to date information: