We locked ourselves away in the steel tank Diesel Brothers 'Built to Hunt Truck' at the Western Hunting Expo and talk about the Huntin' Fool. Both Garth Jenson and Robert Hanneman have worked with and for the Huntin’ Fool for over a decade and are a wealth of knowledge when it comes to not only hunting but applying for Western Big Game. All that and Robert doesn't let our co-host Jason Quick live down his short lived videographer career... Tune in and listen!
- How did you get involved with The Huntin’ Fool?
- What competitive advantage does Huntin’ Fool offer for application services?
- Explain difference in Bonus vs Preference Points… Modified Preference
- Dive into application strategies
- Saving points for trophy units, mid-tier units, trophy quality
- OTC tags available
- Discuss Application Strategies for clients --- Long term vs short term goals?
- I’m new and never have applied, how do you work with those clients?
- Budget, how to prepare a beginner for what it can cost
- 1 year plan, 5 year plan, 10-15 year plan
- 2016 Hunting Season Recap
- What do you have your sights set on for 2017?
- Hunts planned? Longer term tags?
In addition, check out the other RnA Outdoors social media feeds for more up to date information: